Bugger Them, This is Ours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not entirely character stuff but OMG XD

Go down

Not entirely character stuff but OMG XD Empty Not entirely character stuff but OMG XD

Post by Cad Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:28 am

((found on fb Messenger))

I'm glad you like it, though I'm losing my shit at making Categories for the Forums. xD Also, I was stalking Sunset Gold, and what the fuck were you going to SHIP R'VEN AND SHARAH TO YOURSELF?
WHAT. EVEN. CADENCE.

Wait what?

There is a thread. On Sunset Gold. Titled Attempted Courting. With R'ven and Sharah, Cadence. xD

Hahahah! Omg that. That was supposed to have a third person enter if I remember right

Who?
WHO WAS TAKING MY LITTLE BALL OF FAILED GENTLEMAN.

Awww I love you that's the best description of him that I've heard yet XD
I honestly don't remember

-clings to his face-
though i hesitate to burden him these days with Folara/Nel >>

XD why?

Because he's such a sweet little ball of failed gent and THEN THERE IS HER.
You realise in Modern World that she's definitely got a shady, likely criminal background and when they ever first meet PROPERLY [not just some meeting in a park], she's likely in trouble? xD

XD

She DOES turn clean later down the track, but that won't happen for another year and half or just over at the least. And it happens because she originally can't be around the gangs anymore after Duo and Eli are killed undercover [not literally for Eli obv], and Jack definitely needs people, even his failboat foster sister, to kind of get their shit together for him.

Cad
Admin

Back to top Go down