Bugger Them, This is Ours
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradox Pass Sheets - Cadence

Go down

Paradox Pass Sheets - Cadence Empty Paradox Pass Sheets - Cadence

Post by Pooka Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:18 pm

[QUOTE=Kinoa,Oct 21 2013, 09:58 AM][align=center]KINOA[/align]

[align=center]Paradox Pass Sheets - Cadence Kino_no_tabi___i_by_molza-d342mx8
Things like this will always happen...
because we...
are only human.
[/align]

• Name: Kinoa
  • Turn of birth: Turn 183, Month 2, Day 3
  • Face Claim: Kino no Tabi Cosplayer

[align=center]Appearance[/align]
Kinoa is short. I mean really short. She stands at around 4' 11," and has a figure to match. She's not completely flat, however, having a decent curve when it comes to her hips, but is rather small in bust. With her short black hair, simple hazel eyes, and fondness for slacks and boots, she is often mistaken for a boy. Not that she really minds; she really couldn't care less what gender people took her for.

The gender confusion certainly isn't helped by the fact her voice is rather gender neutral. It could be slightly deep for a girl, or slightly high for a boy, and she is still at the age where either could be possible. Her expression is also usually neutral, though that hardly means she's without expressions, just that she is able to hide them when she wishes, which is most of the time.

As for clothing colors, she prefers anything more earthy. Browns, deep grays and greens, and can usually be found wearing the long, tan coat given to her by her foster father and teacher.

[align=center]Personality[/align]
Kinoa is generally a kind person, though doesn't usually like getting involved with other people's problems. Despite her young age, she acts fairly mature, having been forced to grow up quickly with everything she'd gone through. She tends to take everything in stride, seeming to watch everything with a rather distant air, able to detach herself from most things.

Being Western Born, she is very used to the injustices in the world. While she would be lying to say they don't bother her, she has long learned to accept them as they come. This has also increased her already independent nature, causing her to often take on tasks by herself without even considering the fact she could ask for help. Not that she can't work together with people, quite the contrary, but when it comes to her own tasks or ideas it often takes quite a while for her to realize she might need to ask someone else.

Though she is often times able to step outside of a situation and see it from a detached point of view, this does not mean she is not affected by it, especially when it comes to her home in the West. If the North had been kinder toward the Western people, or even grudgingly willing to help, she may very well have decided to stay in High Reaches. However, as it stands, the Northerner's attitudes toward what she considered her kin pushed her even further away, deepening her dedication to those of her old home.

[align=center]History[/align]
((will flesh out with scenes later))
Turn 183:
Kinoa is born to farmers in Western.

Turn 188:
Kinoa's mother dies from sickness.

Turn 192, Month 5:
Father dies in an accident.

Turn 192, Month 6:
Kinoa is taken in by an older Smith who specializes in crafting weapons.

Turn 194:
Foster father/teacher teaches her, over the turns, how to use some of the weapons he crafts. Living in the harsh conditions they do, and with the people they have, he wants her to be able to defend herself if ever the need arises, especially with her small size.

Turn 196:
Kinoa watches from her hiding spot as her Foster Father is killed in a knife fight.

Turn 197:
Manages to survive the Turn due to what she had been taught. Then the 'riders come looking for candidates and she jumps on the opportunity.

Turn 197, Month 9:
Stands as a Candidate at High Reaches Weyr, only to watch as all the dragons Impress to other people.

Turn 198, Month 1:
Another Hatching goes by with no luck of Impression. Becoming frustrated that she won't be able to help out her Western "family."

Turn 198, Month 11, D6:
Stands on the Sands once again, only this time Impresses to Green Hermieth.

Turn 198, Month 11, D20:
Is caught practicing her marksmanship by Weyrlingmaster E'rik , leading him to find out she is a Westerner. ((use of E'rik approved by Spooky))

Turn 198, Month 13:
Conversation between E'rik and Kinoa. Kinoa finds out E'rik is the uncle to one of the Westerners smuggled over to Impress in the North.

Turn 199:
Kinoa receives word of the Westerner's plan to jump. E'rik helps her sneak out of High Reaches and both return to Western.

Turn 199, Month 5:
Kinoa jumps between with her now reunited Western "family"--

Turn 399, I8:
--And arrives in the eight interval, exhausted but alive.

[align=center]Dragon[/align]

• Name: Hermieth (Nicknamed Hermies)
  • Color: Green
  • Clutch: NPC Hatching at High Reaches Weyr
  • Appearance:
    Hermieth is fairly big for a green. Not large in size, but in bulk, especially when it comes to her barrel of a chest. Where most greens tend to be dainty and lithe, Hermieth looks almost fat at first glance. However, see her striding or flying and one would be able to tell that bulk most certainly isn't fat. That barrel chest narrows nicely into her hips, and the bulk of her thighs and arms are quite obviously muscle wrapped around unusually large bones.

Her coloring is an interesting pattern; a deeper green over most of her body with lighter, almost pale green covering her chest and ribs, splotching along the top of her head, and one large blotch at the base of her tail.
  • Personality:
    Hermieth is a bit of a complainer, especially when it comes to Kinoa's habit of self reliance and independent nature. She enjoys company and has no problem talking to others, be it dragon, firelizard or human. Hermieth has also taken an odd fascination with human words and sayings, though, unable to understand where they come from or the human meanings behind them, she often gets them wrong or mixed up, much to the amusement of her rider.
  • Mindvoice:
    Hermieth's mindvoice is oddly raspy
[/QUOTE]

Pooka

Back to top Go down

Paradox Pass Sheets - Cadence Empty Re: Paradox Pass Sheets - Cadence

Post by Pooka Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:19 pm

[QUOTE=T'skal,Oct 21 2013, 07:41 AM][align=center]T'SKAL[/align]

[align=center]Paradox Pass Sheets - Cadence Untitled+%281%29
"You're fucking with me, I know you are."
"You know I am? You don't know anything about me."
[/align]

• Name: T'skal
  • Turn of birth: Turn 161, Month 1, Day 21
  • Face Claim: Vin Diesel

[align=center]Appearance[/align]
At a solid 6'6" and built like a boulder, to say T'skal is intimidating would be a bit of an understatement. His hair is pretty much non existent, shaved daily for the simple reason of practicality, since any hair at all would mean just one more thing to slow him down in the morning and keeping it at a particular length is just about as time consuming as any primping of longer locks, in his opinion. His neck is thick, though not overly so, and connects to a pair of broad, muscular shoulders, his arms rolling down from them in bulky muscle. Again, that whole boulder thing...or perhaps a pile of boulders, since his chest follows suit and wraps everything up into a tightly-fitted ball of rocks when his arms are crossed.

Intimidation aside, T'skal is a rather specific type of handsome, best described as the 'bad boy' type. If you focus on his striking, brown eyes and full lips, his face appears almost boyish, except for when you take in his square jaw and light stubble and what he calls his 'neutral' expression. Though it isn't quite a scowl, there is a definite 'don't fuck with me' air to the natural twitch of his facial muscles, a look that can turn to an almost knife-blade-sharp glare when someone does manage to get on his nerves.

With his bulky frame and intimidating aura, most would assume the bronze rider to be both a little slow in the head and slow with his movements. While he's not as quick physically as some of the smaller men, he can be startlingly quick when he needs to be. His reflexes are sharp and his senses are keen; Those that spend any good amount of time with him learn very quickly not to sneak up behind him, lest they very badly want a bloodied nose. Along the same lines as his physical prowess, his mind is anything but sluggish or dull. He may not look like he's doing much, but those dark eyes catch almost everything, making it difficult to pull one over on him. One would have to be a very good liar indeed to manipulate this man.

[align=center]Personality[/align]
With that said, it would be a very, very good idea not to try to manipulate him. It is a very good way to make an enemy of him very quickly. Though it may rise his lightly touchy temper to a frightening roar, T'skal would rather you say what you mean, say what you want to to his face rather than skirt around him or try some underhanded attempt at, well, anything, especially if it is to try and get him to do something.

When it comes to stating his opinion, he would rather not say anything than sugar coat it. If he has to state it, or if someone presses for it, he will be blunt and stick to it. In order to change his opinion or get him to think any differently than he does, one would have to give him a damn good reason to. When it comes to leading, T'skal is just about as unmovable, expecting no more out of his wing than he expects from himself and keeps stern about it.

This is not to say that he is unkind. To those he deems strong enough (mentally or physically) to receive his respect or those he believes needs protection, he can be a good friend and is not above a good ribbing and banter. If someone does manage to piss him off, it may seem like he will tear you apart, but though he may pound tables, punch doors and toss chairs, T'skal actually hates hurting anyone unless it is unavoidable. Being as big as he is, he learned early on that he can physically hurt people very easily if he's not careful and has felt horrible about every accident in his past, which is why he prefers to intimidate other men out of fights rather than just diving right in.

When it comes to loyalty, however, things get a little uncertain. For those he is not close to or does not respect, there is a good chance that he will be more than willing to leave them behind if the situation gets rough and they cannot keep up. For those he does respect and wishes to protect, however, he is fiercely devoted to (even though his gruff personality may not show it) and will fight tooth and nail for them if he deems it necessary.

[align=center]History[/align]
Other player's characters used with permission.
Turn 161:
With a last, mournful wail, the green dragon flashed between, and Benden Weyr echoed the cry. The only one that was silent, it seemed, was the newborn child in the birthing woman's arms. As if sensing the sobriety of the moment, the previously noisy infant had quieted to small hiccups as the group of women and healers looked on in dismay at the too-still woman in the bloodied sheets.

"She was doing so well. What could have happened?" One of the women asked, finally breaking the trance.

"He was just too big," the healer answered, glancing to the bulky bundle. "Her body just couldn't handle it, not after what happened with her last one."

"Faranth...will he end up like that one, too?"

"No. This one's strong...and that's what killed her."

Turn 169:
"You broke his arm!"

"But...but I didn't mean to! I'm sorry! We were just playing!"

"'Just playing'? There's nothing playful about twisting his arm that much!"

At only eight turns, Taliskal was already taller than most of the other foster children, and the boy stood guiltily under the Headwoman's furious glare as the healer tended to the whimpering child he had harmed.

"I didn't think I was doing it that hard! I'm sorry!"

The woman harrumphed, "I doubt it. You think you would have learned your own strength by now. Don't worry, Malren, I'll think up a proper punishment for him. He won't be doing this again."

Turn 176:
His heart was nearly beating out of his chest. Taliskal's body was vibrating, both with the deafening humming of the dragons and his own nerves, as he stood upon the hot sands of the Hatching Grounds. The waiting was almost unbearable, but finally the dragons began hatching. The Sands soon became chaos, or, at least it seemed that way to him, and his head began to feel light and dizzy. Though from what, he wasn't entirely sure, there were just too many factors.

Before he knew it, the chaos had settled and every egg had hatched. But where was his? Were they all already Impressed?

He stood there, watching the new weyrlings wander off to go feed their hatchlings along with the small group of left-over candidates like himself. He hadn't gotten one...none of them chose him. A few of the candidates began to cry with their disappointment, voicing the thoughts in his own head; "Why not me? What's wrong with me?... Am I not good enough?"

But Taliskal had grown up in this weyr, and he shook his head with a grunt to bring himself back to reality. He was young, and this was only one hatching. He had seen candidates go without Impressing for Turns at a time before finally being chosen; he would get another chance...though, that thought didn't stop the hurt of being left behind.

Turn 179:
The mood was ecstatic as Taliskal stood amongst the other candidates on the sands, weight shifting from foot to foot in an attempt at staying still and not simply rushing out to the eggs themselves. Even though he had done this several times before, this time felt different, felt as if he was standing there for the first time. It wasn't long before he was frozen with awe, the eggs rocking and hatching, at first one by one, then several at a time. It was impossible to keep up with them. Hatching, wandering to a candidate and Impressing, making him dizzy trying to catch each one.

Suddenly, his eyes were drawn to a single egg, watching it rock violently before bursting open, revealing a large bronze. He seemed to pause and take in his surroundings before pushing forward, only to dive nose-first into the sand when his neck couldn't quite support his head.

Taliskal moved quickly, kneeling down and lifting the dragonet's head from the ground with one hand and gently brushing the grains from the soft muzzle. It was then that he realized he was being studied, the multifaceted eyes swirling with curiosity as they stared at him.

Then it hit. The sudden, complete connection overwhelmed him and later he would be glad he was already kneeling, otherwise his knees would have given out on him. Yes, came the voice in his head, startling him, you will do. I am Golgameth, and you are Mine.

Turn 185:
The Games had been held in the late morning, that turn, only to be stopped abruptly when one of the greenriders had a horrible accident. T'skal and a few others had spent the past several hours tending to both rider and dragon, particularly the rider, trying to get them stable enough to begin healing. J'rem, the recent transfer, had stayed with the woman Folara, helping the healers and tending to her wounds, and T'skal had watched him perform his tasks with a level and clear head, despite the frightening situation that even one of the healers was fretting over. Even then, after all was said and done, there were some that were still wary as to whether the greenrider would survive the night.

Two hours later, T'skal spotted the large brown that belonged to the young transfer in the water of the lake as he and Bronze Golgameth made their own way to the water's edge. It wasn't long before he caught sight of J'rem, sitting slumped on the bank of the lake. The man had to have been exhausted, mentally, physically and emotionally, yet he was making sure his dragon, who had been wearing his fighting straps most of the day, was washed and cared for. He was a good man, and a good 'rider, T'skal decided.

The bronzerider's steps paused as he came alongside J'rem, arms crossing as he watched Golgameth wade into the lake, simply looking after the bulky bronze before finally speaking to the man next to him. "You deserve a rest," he said simply, his gaze unmoving. "Once he's done, don't worry about those."

J'rem seemed to take a moment to register that T'skal had spoken, looking up at him. "Sir?" That was another thing T'skal liked about him; J'rem was always mindful of rank, despite their age gap only being a few turns wide.

He pulled his gaze away from the dragons, finally looking at J'rem. "The straps. Don't worry about them. I'll take care of it."

The brownrider paused once more, as if his brain were still trying to wrap itself around...well, anything, really. "The straps...oh." It seemed to click, then, and T'skal watched him frown in an odd way, one that told him the man was rather embarrassed at his offer, "...you don't...there's no need. Garreth's big enough to manage."

T'skal raised a brow, glancing over as the large brown rose from the water and, as if to directly contradict his rider's words, gave a mighty yawn. Big enough, he certainly was, but he could tell they were both exhausted. "You're both tired," he stated, allowing his gaze to remain on the dragons once more, as if his head and eyes were the only things capable of movement at the moment. "You flew well. You worked well. Let yourselves rest."

The bronzer heard a sigh from the man after a pause, and then he was speaking again, "Are you suggesting I do that, or directing I do that?"

There was a light *whuff* of air as a small body came out from between, and T'skal glanced down at the tiny green firelizard now in J'rem's lap before turning to leave. "A suggestion." He said simply, taking a few steps forward before adding, "Unless you decide to refuse to take the advice." Thread or no Thread, the weyr didn't need another bedridden rider, especially one that did it to himself.

"Then thank you," he heard from behind him, J'rems next words, however, making him pause in his step. "I'd like to know how Folara is fairing when I wake, though."

T'skal gave a nod, understanding. "Have Garreth bespeak Golgameth when you wake. I'll have an update sent up to you." There was a pause as he thought, and then, "Unless you'd rather check on her, yourself." As long as the man got some rest. He wasn't about to do something as harsh as confine him to his quarters.

"Thanks...Sir." There was a shift behind him, and T'skal glanced back over his shoulder at this and the murmur of thanks given, only to see J'rem now laying on his back on the grassy bank of the lake. He would fall asleep right there, sure enough, T'skal figured, but there was no point in bothering him further. Allowing himself a small smile, the bronzerider focused his attention forward again, leaving the brown dragon in the lake and the large, sleepy brownrider to their own devices.

Turn 190:
Golgameth crouched dutifully, managing to stay still despite the pain in his wing as the dragonhealer and his rider re-set one of his digits after it had been broken in a training exercise. He and T'skal had misjudged the space between them and the cliff, causing him to nick his wing on a protruding boulder just hard enough to cause a break.

T'skal followed the guidance of the tall, blonde dragonhealer, watching her in a curious silence as he carried out her instructions. The woman, Riza, had barely even met him properly, yet she didn't seem the least bit intimidated by him. Even those that tried to buck up and hide it from him, T'skal could usually pick up on their discomfort through one tell or another...but not with her. The few instructions she gave were crisp and bold to him, yet she seemed gentle when it came to the massive bronze. The fact that he, himself, was an intimidating sight didn't seem to even be an issue, to have even crossed her mind.

Either that or she was just that good at hiding her emotions. But, somehow, he didn't think that was the case.

When they'd finished and Golgameth had gingerly folded his wing back to his body, Riza stood at the bronze's head, the bronze allowing her to scratch at his cheek and eyeridge as she gave T'skal final words on how long they would most likely be ground-bound, as well as other limits Golgameth would be under.

When Riza managed to find Golgameth's sweet spot just in front his headknob, T'skal couldn't help a light amused huff. He liked her, he decided. She was calm, no nonsense and apparently not easily intimidated.

The bronze seemed to confirm his thoughts when the woman turned away from him to leave the two, turning his head and nudging her back, demanding at least one more scratch before she left.

Golgameth never did anything like that with anyone (with the exception of T'skal, of course), and it surprised the bronze rider just about as much as it embarrassed him. He gave the beast a mental chastise, to which he received only an almost defiant grunt in response.

He didn't really know why he hadn't noticed the draonhealer before. It wasn't as if she was a brand new transfer. She had just been another person, another woman, another healer. Until now, she hadn't done anything to catch his attention, but now that she had, he would be certain to keep an eye on her.

Turn 192:
The blade ran along the strap of leather, shearing off layer after layer to get to just the right shape. One layer more. Another layer gone. And then the knife stops, something else having caught the wielder's eye.

T'skal watched from his and Golgameth's perch on their weyrledge as two people walked side by side along the bowl. The nearly-golden hair caught his gaze, first, that accompanied by her unique, long-legged gait gave her away immediately as the Dragonhealer Riza. The other he recognized soon after as J'rem. The bronzerider caught himself giving a sigh, clenching his jaw and glancing over to the massive beast beside him as if expecting some sort of teasing at his self-embarrassment, but the bronze was either asleep or just hadn't bothered to notice.

It was stupid. Ridiculous, even, that he would envy J'rem. He had always been content on his own, never really wanting anything or anyone more than he already had. However, this was J'rem, and the tall brownrider was not someone he wanted to alienate.

He didn't know why it was affecting him so much, anyway. He was fine before, there was no reason he couldn't continue being perfectly content on his own.

Turn 193:
T'skal was worried. Something was wrong. Very wrong. I could think of absolutely nothing that J'rem could have done to get himself stripped of his rank. Well, there were things he could have done, but none that he could see the man actually doing. He had to find someone that would have some sort of information, and there was only one person that he knew who was close enough to the brownrider to possibly have heard.

He found her in the dining cavern, bent over her meal and picking at it with her fork. What was more, there was a sort of tension about her. Pausing a moment, T'skal looked around before joining her at the table she sat at, taking the seat across from her silently. There was another pause as he looked around them again, making sure there wasn't anyone too close before speaking, his voice low and his lips moving as little as possible. This was not something he wanted to get spread around, as J'rem apparently didn't, either. "Have you heard anything about what happened with J'rem?"

He saw her twitch out of the corner of his eye, and tiny Mauryen shift on her shoulder before she looked up at him with narrowed eyes. "Nothing you wouldn't already know, I imagine. You should know more than I do, Bronzerider."

His eyes had been watching one of the other, very few, people in the dining cavern, making sure their movements didn't bring them any closer. He finally focuses back on her when the person turns and leaves, understanding her defensiveness but not about to let it go. "He wouldn't speak to me about it." There's a touch of sadness to that tone of his in that sentence, and it might just be in his eyes as well. "You're closer to him, than I am. I was hoping he might have confided in you."

There was a twitch of her jaw that his eyes managed to catch, and he noticed that she had suddenly gone very still. There was a pointed look to her eyes, even through her rather flat expression. "Was closer."

T'skal's eyes narrow by a fraction, one that most wouldn't see as a narrowing at all but a very slight hardening of his expression. She knew more than she was willing to tell, he was sure. It didn't matter, to him, what mood she was in; he was going to get his answers. There was no reason J'rem should have been hit with such a harsh punishment, and if someone knew what it was that caused it, he was going to find out. "You haven't answered my question."

"You're assuming I have the answers." There was a very slight upturn to her lips, but it was quickly gone. "I'd call you a flatterer if I didn't know better." She moves, finally, reaching over to pick up a book that had been at the table with her.

"And I would figure, by now, that you didn't, if I didn't know you better." His hard expression had faded with that, ghost of a wry smile of his own before it quickly disappears. There was a pause, eyes wandering back to the cavern, again, jaw clenching in a distant anger, his voice more telling of his feelings than he usually let show. "He didn't deserve it. I want to know what he did, because I can't see how he could have done anything to warrant it."

He can feel her eyes on him, and so his gaze returns to her in time to see a look focused on him that was rather unusual. He couldn't quite place it, but there was a softness behind it that struck a chord somewhere in him. However, before he could begin to try and figure out where it might have come from, the woman had completely shifted gears, "...You're a Wingleader, aren't you?"

Admittedly, he had been thrown off by the question, and there was a very slight, inquisitive tilt of his head. "Yes..." He didn't know what it had to do with what they were talking about, but he was willing to see where she was going with it.

"So why are you asking me, again?" She asked, fingers tapping lightly on the table's surface.

A light, frustrated frown crossed his features as he focused in on her, jaw tightening. Had he not made it clear? "Because no one will tell me anything." He was trying not to get angry, because it was her, but sharditall woman. "And you were the only one I could think of that he would have told about it."

Turn 197:
It didn't matter how many hatchings he went to, it seemed like every single one filled his heart with pride, whether they were Golgameth's doing or not. And, honestly, he wasn't sure how much of that feeling was his and how much was radiating from the dragons. Not that it mattered. This hatching had gone very well, and he even allowed himself a grin as he watched a dark-haired girl Impress to the golden hatchling.

The Impressions were wonderful, but T'skal found his gaze wandering to the crowd, looking over the expressions of those who were watching. Many had similar expressions to the one he'd just held; excitement, pride, happiness for those fortunates and even some envy and longing. His eyes soon found Riza, and he could only give an amused huff. Stoic as ever and focusing on each of the dragonets as they hatched, probably going over them mentally for any possible anatomical issues.

As he watched her, however, he noticed something off. Her eyes, they were different than her usual calm intensity. There was something softer, something sadder, and it reminded him of the longing he'd seen elsewhere in the crowd. Interestingly enough, it didn't surprise him in the least. She was a Dragonhealer, dedicating her life to the beasts in one way since she hadn't been able to do so in the other for whatever reason. She would have been a good goldrider, he found himself thinking, with her calm, steady nature it would have been a nice change from the usual fiery girls who lost their temper at every turn.

You are not one to speak against tempers, T'skal. Golgameth reminded him, and T'skal frowned.

At least mine are not over trivial things.

The bronze gave a snort, Humans always anger over trivial matters.

T'skal gave the beast a look, but found he had nothing to argue. There were very few human matters that dragons truly understood, and there were few instances that Golgameth still remembered where his temper had been justified even in the dragon's eyes. All he could do was shake his head and watch as the rest of the hatchlings Impressed.

Turn 198:

[align=center]Dragon[/align]

• Name: Golgameth
  • Color: Bronze
  • Clutch: NPC Clutch at Benden Weyr
  • Appearance and Personality:
    Bronze Golgameth is one of those few cases where dragon and rider might as well be the same person. Like T'skal, Gol is huge, bulky, muscular and quiet, content to simply observe whatever is going on, in most cases. His hide is a dark bronze over most of his body with the exception of a slightly greener bronze gloving his paws up to his elbows as well as forming a "saddle" over his back. When it comes to commanding or dealing with other dragons, there isn't much that bothers him except in the case of nonsense or pranks during something serious like drills and fighting exercises.

Gol is surprisingly agile for his size. Though he can't turn nearly as quickly as some of his smaller bronze brothers, his speed and reaction time is something most wouldn't expect out of one so big. With this and his larger wing span increasing his stamina, one would think he would have caught more golds and even gotten his rider the position of weyrleader at some point. Neither he nor T'skal have said a word on the matter, however, and it is hypothesized by some that his lax performance is due to the nature of his rider.
  • Mindvoice:
    It is incredibly rare that Golgameth will bespeak another human other than T'skal, done only in the most dire situations when there is no other way of communication. However, to T'skal and the other dragons, the voice in their minds might as well be the earth itself speaking. Deep, even and methodical, almost echoing as if rumbling forth from the depths of the deepest caves. On the rare occasion that he is truly angry, the recipient can expect his voice to fall upon their minds like a boulder, crashing and grating, even rattling the body of some. However, because of his calm and solid personality, there are very, very few that have actually experienced this.
[/QUOTE]

Pooka

Back to top Go down